A great class for you if you have already built up stamina and core strength and have the ability to take on some more challenging progressions to exercises. Jane will offer guidance during the class to ensure you can do the exercises safely and effectively.
Last updated Nov. 14, 2017, 3:03 p.m. UTC
Hi - I'm Jane - As a former ballerina, Pilates was part of my everyday life. I practiced this wonderful exercise programme throughout my entire career - and have done ever since. My whole inspiration to teach PIlates came from the benefits that Pilates brought to me as a dancer, to get back to fitness after pregnancy and how it has helped me with those niggling aches and pains that seem to go hand in hand with more birthdays!
I am a fully qualified Level 3 Pilates teacher (advanced level), and I am also recognised by REPS, the Register of Exercise Professionals. I fully comply with the code of practice governing teaching standards and professional ethics, and hold valid insurance and CPR certification.
I have extensive practical knowledge of different Pilates teaching methods ranging from classical Pilates, through to today’s more modern and contemporary approaches, which I believe provide the most comprehensive range of exercises. Therefore each of my private Pilates sessions and classes follows this approach, being carefully planned, safe, and suitable for all different levels of fitness:
• Pilates classes of the highest quality and standard
• Providing you with personal attention
• Helping you to have great posture, increased flexibility, develop core strength and reduce aches and pains
• Helping you to feel better, look better and be more energised
• Enabling you to achieve good quality functional movement and improve confidence
• Individual programming to alleviate pain, improve mobility and strength