High Intensity Power (HIP) Pilates combines the precision and focus of a traditional Pilates class with the dynamic energy of a high intensity workout.
HIP sessions are high energy - expect to sweat as we work on core strength, balance and coordination.
Last updated Jan. 2, 2022, 11:22 p.m. UTC
Based in St Neots, Cambridgeshire we offer Pilates and Barre classes for everyone - no matter your age, experience or level of fitness. We want to get you moving so you feel happier, stronger and longer!
Our classes are run by a Pilates specialist with a level 3 Pilates Diploma:
- member of the Body Control Pilates Association.
- Level 3 qualification in Pregnancy and Post-natal Pilates.
- Low back pain specialist instructor under the Back4Good Practitioner program and a professional member of BackCare.
- Trained in Reformer with J Pilates,
- Total Barre with Stott Pilates
- Qualified teacher of High Intensity Power (HIP) Pilates.